Training Course for association leaders:
Specialized courses for employees of business associations and chambers of commerce and industry:
Marketing strategies of a business association: 28 tools to involve in membership
Bookkeeping and accounts for non-commercial organizations
Business valuation and working with banks: the new reality
Arbitration Court: theory and practice
Management of the training activity of a business association
The basic programs of the Institute are designed for managers and employees of business associations and chambers of commerce and industry, adapting international best practices in association management to local realities. The program of the Institute provides a comprehensive view of all the basic functions and activities of a membership-based organization. The program structure is based on training modules prepared by CIPE International Institute of Organization Management (USA) and includes theoretical aspects and case studies in each subject.
The maximum number of people in each group is 20.
A professional Training certificate is issued upon completion.
Benefits for the Organization
- Investments in development prospects of the organization
- Professional, well-trained and loyal staff
- Improvements in the operation of the chamber or associations
- Relationships with other organizations represented in the courses
- Creation of a communications and cooperation network
Benefits for the Participants
- Intensive training in management of Chambers of commerce, business associations and employers associations
- Access to better international and Russian practices
- Knowledge and skills necessary to better understand all the operations of an association
- Integration into a community of association professionals
- Materials providing additional information on each topic covered
- Certificate confirming the professional competency of a business association manager
Programs of advanced professional training for employees of organizations: