The International Institute of Organization Management was established under the guidance of the Center for International Private Enterprise of the US Chamber of Commerce to handle issues of training and education to executives and volunteers of business associations, chambers of commerce and industry, employers’ associations and other types of membership-based organization both from the North-West and the whole of Russia.
The basic areas of work of the Institute:
- training and advanced training of managers and employees of business associations and chambers of commerce and industry;
- training and advanced training of employees of member companies of business associations;
- training for test certification at the Russian Register Association of Certification;
- organization of corporate courses and trainings;
- management consulting;
- organization and implementation of public events: conferences, forums, roundtable discussions, exhibitions and congresses;
The International Institute of Organization Management (ANO MIOM) is an experienced team of professionals that has implemented over 15 large-scale regional and international projects in St. Petersburg.
The International Institute of Organization Management (ANO MIOM) has high standards of education and knowledge control with modern forms and methods of training.
Graduates of courses of the International Institute of Organization Management (ANO MIOM) meet the educational qualification requirements for personnel certification at the Russian Register Association of Certification.